Friday, May 21, 2010

The Beats




The music that is my interest is rap and some Latin music as many may know people may like a beat to a song instead of the lyrics. Music can show how a person may feel or what they like and how they act. It does that for me as I express myself listening to the music I hear the rhythm. It’s a beat the beat is the basic time unit of music, the pulse excites people’s feelings. I listen to Chicano rap it sounds great there’s lots of ways that they sing how the music goes with the sound. Many artists have come up in the world with just singing even the romantic Spanish music is something people like to listen to it makes you active and dance and this makes beats on what they listen to. Everyone is different and everyone has their own beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment